Ok ok I'm here to blog about yesterday. Cause Viv's a naaaaaaaag!! Hahah. It's more like my fingers are lazy and I don't have diarrhoea of the fingers yet. It'll develop though!
Soooo. I met up with Viv at Serangoon station and we took a train to Harbourfront. After lunch at Subway and many many phone calls and messages from Dong and Su, Viv and I managed to get Su over to Harbourfront too.
AND SU WAS WEARING A SKIRT!!! That's a moment I'll savour for the rest of my life. Heheheh.
After that, we headed over to Sentosa and played "tourist" for a while. We got bored of it soon though, and after deciding that we wouldn't pay $10 to see Mun in a santarina suit at Images of Singapore, Viv, Su and I went to Palawan beach to catch the gig.
And the beach tram driver is either Su's or Viv's (or both) best friend! hahaah. It was really kinda funny. Stupid trammy driver.
Oh and there was this angmoh family who sat behind us in the tram and I realised that they were the same people in front of me at the airport taxi line when I got back from Bali!
Yes, Singapore is waay too small!
Ok Dong is going to love me here haha but seriously, Spanish Fly was the best band that played! Yes, I've put aside my bias-ness to give you a frank opinion. haha.
Blow And Go baby!
During Aphro's set me, Viv and Su went off to meet Mun, as Mun was LOST! Ha. Su was emo-ing and Mun had to get back, so they left on the NEL and Viv and I went to the Mcdonalds at Harbourfront to have a (late) dinner, and we were shortly joined by Dong and co.
And I shot Viv with Subway straw wrappers and ice from Mcdonalds! (And thanks Dong for getting me even MOREEE ice muahahah)
So. Good day?
Yes very, very, very! :D:D:D
Oh and FINALLY! Dong has admitted my hair is LONGER THAN HIS MUAHAHAHAHA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment